Latest news and advice
Our Summer hero products (in no particular order)!
- IT Cosmetics CC Tinted Cream SPF50 - Your Skin But Better - Full coverage colour-correcting cream with anti-ageing hydrating serum formulated with SPF 50+ UVA/UVB broad spectrum physical sunscreen
- MAC Strobe Cream in GOLDLITE - Hydrating cream with light illuminating properties giving skin an amazing radiant and youthful glow. Universal but I find GOLDLITE works well with pretty much all skintones. Mix in with your liquid foundation or use on bare skin.
- Urban Decay's All Night Setting Spray - Keeps makeup looking gorgeously just-applied for up to 16 hours without melting, fading or settling into fine lines.
Out with the old and in with the new!
I always have a good clear out of my makeup around now - decluttering, sorting, ditching.
I don't keep or use any products that have gone past their recommended sell by date. Some products like pencils have a longer life than cream products.
General guidelines as follows:
- Mascara: three to six months
- Lipstick: two to three years
- Cleansers: one year
- Eyeshadow/powder blush: two to three years
- Liquid foundation/concealers: six months to one year