A lasting trend. The sultry winged out eyeliner or cat eye is a classic look that has been with us since Cleopatra ruled her kingdom!
It can be a little tricky for a novice but it’s easily mastered.
- There are many application methods and variations in styles!
- Identify your eye shape as this will dictate where you draw the lines..
- Gel, liquid or pencil liners can be used. My preference is gel liner using a small angle brush to apply the product.
- The key to this look is sharp and clean lines.
- Make sure the eyeliner is thinner on the inner corner and gradually thickens toward the outer corner