How are your New Year's resolutions holding up?
I make beauty resolutions as I find they're much easier to stick to. If it means my skin will look amazing then why wouldn't I stick to them like glue!
My top 6 beauty resolutions are all pretty straightforward. Mostly common sense and no rocket science!
I'm sure you'll agree that they are all do-able but let me know if you think otherwise! I'd love to know what your beauty resolutions are? Leave me your comments here on in my Facebook Page!
- SPF - protect you skin. Many moisturisers and foundations have built in SPFs. Remember that even on the dullest days, we are exposed to UV light, which accelerates the skin’s ageing process
- Water - keep your skin hydrated by drinking enough water. Hydrated skin cells slow down the ageing process
- Cleanse & moisturise - this need only take a few minutes twice daily and you will soon notice the benefits. I'm a double cleanser and if you have time, you'll notice the difference!
- Hands & Feet - do not underestimate the work that our poor hands and feet do on a daily basis! Look after them with regular pro or DIY manis & pedis
- Facial - professional or DIY. Either way, just 30 minutes of “you” time really makes a difference to our general wellbeing and is a worthwhile investment. Good for the skin good for the soul - don't forget to switch off your laptops/phones!
- Clean Brushes - without exception, clean your makeup brushes weekly to remove the build up of products and any lurking bacteria. If you work on clients then clean brushes after each use.